This notice explains how information about you as a respondent to this Delphi survey is used.
The Progress and Business Foundation (PBF) as a MOVING project consortium member (www.moving-project.eu) is committed to protecting your personal information.
Personal data owned by the PBF is processed by the data administrator under Article 6 paragraph 1 point a, b and f of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as the Regulation). Personal data collected during the use of particular information systems owned or managed by the Foundation, which require user registration, is also processed in accordance with this Regulation . The particular regulations are also fully adapted to the provisions of the Regulation and are effective from the date of their placement in the relevant information system.
Information that we gather from you may include your name, professional or school address, email, IP address, and any other unique means of identification, or other data you share when using our information systems, such as survey respondent history. We may also collect publicly-available data (including but not limited to your organisation, position, affiliations, departments, education and skills, sector or industry, publication record, social media accounts).
We collect information directly from you and also via our websites which may use tracking technologies such as cookies, web beacons, as well as Internet access logs. "Cookies" are text files placed on your computer to collect internet log and user behaviour information. These are used to track website usage, monitor website activity and for other data processing purposes set out below. A cookie does not contain information that allows us to identify an individual user. Some of the cookies we use are essential for parts of this site to operate. You may delete and block all cookies from this site with appropriate browser settings, but parts of the site may not work.
We will process your personal data solely for the purposes of Delphi research surveys operated by the forgnosis.eu system. These purposes involve:
- delivering the Delphi survey services
- informing users about research projects and the possibility to participate in them as registered experts, including participation in Delphi studies, expert panels, scientific meetings, and other research activities based on the remote cooperation of multiple experts
- enhancing, modifying, personalising or otherwise improving our services for the benefit of survey respondents, stakeholders and researchers
- enhancing the security of our network and information systems,
- improving our understanding of how people interact with our websites or surveys,
- complying with legal or regulatory obligations and good practices
- registering users on a website owned by the Foundation or in another way, according to Article 6 sec. 1 a of the Regulation.
The current survey was made available to the EU Horizon 2020 MOVING project via the website www.moving-survey.ipbf.eu. All above provisions apply to this site as well.
In accordance with the provisions of the Regulation related to the processing of personal data, you have the following rights (some of them may be subject to the reservations explicitly listed below):
- The right to inspect, rectify, delete and transfer your data; the right to limit or object to the processing of your data, as well as the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- In the scope of data processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 letr. b of the Regulation, data cannot be deleted or its processing may be restricted to the extent necessary to properly perform a contractual obligation.
- Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 letr. a of the Regulation does not affect the lawfulness of the data processing which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- In other cases, the right to demand rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, the right to transfer data and the right to raise objections, may be carried out by submitting a request to the administrator of the survey data, who can be reached at the following address: email@example.com
- You have the right to file a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (firstname.lastname@example.org) for violation of personal data protection rules.
We will do our best to carefully consider your interests and your personal data rights. You have the right to raise any concerns about the processing your personal data. If you wish to do so, please contact email@example.com